Friday, May 15, 2009

I Have Been Blessed!

I have been blessed with great family and friends. When I find myself feeling low, those close to me feel my sadness. And I am amazed how quickly they call or send me a text requiring about my state of mind. When I relate as to my sadness, they graciously listen and sometimes they provide encouraging comments.

At times I, too, feel there sadness and do the same.

It is a good feeling to have those around us who truly care. Not everyone you will confy in, but those who are close to you understand and NEVER EVER judge you. These are true friends.

We are not alone in this world, though at times it may seem so, but remember that there are family and/or friends who do care about us.

Now more than ever, stay close to those who care about you and spread your wings to those who call out to you!!

May GOD'S blessing be upon you today.

No comments: