Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chains

“Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key”

This is a portion of the lyrics from the song Already Gone from the Eagles Greatest Hits album. Eagles Greatest Hits As I listened to the song, I thought how appropriate. Yes, we have the key to remove a situation in our life. Especially if that situation causes us pain. Why live with that? Get rid of it! So why not make choices that will bring us happiness. We have that capability to make choices for our own good. So lets make them. I am! And I remind myself that daily. It isn’t hard work for once you become aware it gets easier to do.

Hence, let your accountability be one of making good decisions. One of the principles in the Science of Success explains how our accountability affects our lives and if we want good results then we need to “create what you truly want.” To read more on the Principle of Accountability follow the link below.



No comments: