Friday, January 2, 2009

Appreciation

I received the following video today; and I thought I would share it with you. Sometimes we need to reflect and think back who has had an impact on our life. It could be a friend, parent, teacher, a coworker, or something we have read or seen. What ever it may have been, take the time to show your appreciation and say thank you.
There have been many in my life who have done just that: my Dad-who passed away taught me to be strong and never give up, my mom-taught me to be compassionate, my children-teaching me to be nurturing and bringing me joy, my niece-who calls me at the right time and lifts my spirits, my teacher who taught me to love and feel the passion for the law in all its forms, my friends-who encourage me on my ideas and dreams, and all those mentors who have brought me LOA into my life showing me how to find the road to success.
Again, I say thank you!!!

No comments: