Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Aha Moments"

I get encouragements from different sources through magazines, books, audios, quotations, and sometimes from people.
I read an article in the Oprah magazine with regards to Timothy Hutton. On a whim or gut feeling, he took off to Paris “with a credit card, a passport, and a lot on my mind…..to the airport and then decide on a destination. I’d done some spontaneous things before……but nothing like this.” In Paris, he found freedom! He came back to the United States a different person clear to what he really wanted in his life.
Sometimes a spur of the moment a gut feeling tells you to take a path that you normally wouldn’t take, but it may be the path you need. I have not regretted the paths I have taken. Instead, I have learned from them. Paths are an anticipation on what lies ahead and it’s up to us to make it a great journey.

O, The Oprah Magazine (1-year)

No comments: