Thursday, December 18, 2008

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techique)

What makes a great Day?? Getting up in the morning and seeing the sunshine? Being grateful for another day of life? Or spending time with your friends or family member? What ever it is that makes you happy make it the best day ever!

I, like everyone around me has a cold! I went to work with it. I went to bed with it. And I still have it. But today I chose not to let it get me down. I performed the EFT last night before going to bed. Woke up feeling much better. And decided that today I was going to make it a great day.

How is this day any different? Because in spite of the cold, I chose to make it so. I was not going to let this cold take the joy out of living. I was not going to allow it to take the fun out of life! No my day is what I create it to be.

Hence, I got an invite to meet a friend for lunch. She surprised me by giving me a home warming gift for my new apartment. Which I was very grateful. Then she proceeds to tell me how her car was broken into right in front of her home in her driveway while she laid sleeping. OMG!

How was my day? My day was great for I chose it to be that way! Did I complain about my cold??? Uhh No!

To learn what EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is and how it can help you in all areas of your life, visit the following website:
http://ivette18.laurus.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: