Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can You Let Go?

When our emotions seem to over power us we look for outside help to get us through it. But did you know, that the only one that can truly help you is you! Yes, no matter how much we read or friends we talk to, if we don't change our own way of thinking, we will stay stuck in our own mental state. And life seems to come to a stand still.
Hence, the question "Can You Let Go?" This is a question that is constantly asked in the book the Sedona Method. I realized that for me to move forward with my life, I must clear myself of emotions that are holding me back.
The cleansing process is not hard but is a must to move on with ones life. I found the book easy to read and understand. I highly recommend! It doesn't matter who you are or how far along you are in achieving your goal. We all get stuck once in awhile.......
The book can be found on the following link:

No comments: