Thursday, February 19, 2009

Make Decisions Definite and Quickly

Making decision definite and quickly by reading Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich[1],brought to light that when we make decisions do not be influenced by others opinions. We have a mind of our own and let our own mind make the decisions that suits us best. Though others may have the best intentions, they are not me. I am the only one that knows what is best for me. To keep things to myself as far as what it is I want to do with my life and let others see by my own deeds that the things I created for myself were of my own making “Those who reach decisions promptly and definitely know what they want, and generally get it.”

[1] Think and Grown Rich first published in 1937; First Jeremy P. Tarcher/Penquin deluxe edition 2008

No comments: