Monday, February 16, 2009

Control Your Choices

Since I began this journey, I have seen so many things come to life around me and as new thoughts come up I write them down. Only because I want to remember and see for myself how my life is unfolding. And I must say sometimes it is sad but the majority of the time it is happy. When you write down your thoughts and look back, the sadness that creeps in is not as many as happy thoughts. For once we learn the Law of Attraction and how it works, you realize that yes you alone control your life. And you alone control your choices. No one can make you do something or think of something but you alone.

I realized that there are a lot of people out there who claim to understand and explain LOA; and they do not really understand its power. For if they did, they wouldn’t constantly be pushing you into buying things just to make them rich. No the true mentors of LOA do not do that; hence, I made the choice to stay with those who brought it to me originally and those who they back up as true sources of LOA.



Dedicated to the Masters of the Book/Movie The Secret. Thank you and I am truly grateful!

You can search for these masters on the links on my site, google, or amazon

No comments: