Saturday, February 7, 2009

Praise Yourself

When one thought ends another one begins; we may be at the threshold of our lives and fall short of that one step we so much need to reach our dreams. As I continue to look for guidance, I keep asking myself how much more must I read, how much more must I study, how much more must I learn to reach my dreams. And sure enough the voice in my head tells me you never stop. No for when one stops, one has stopped searching and learning. We will never know all the answers but the journey is grand and that journey alone is an experience. As I write all these things down I see my journey unfold before my very eyes. Hence, a daily journal is the one thing that we all must do for when we think we have lost, look back at your journal and see how far you have come and praise yourself for that grand trip you have undertaken.

No comments: